Communicating With Your Child’s Uniqueness
4 Way Of Speaking With Your Loved Ones
Communication can seem so impossible with those we live with and love. There are simple clues to discovering a basic way to communicate with the uniqueness within each one of us. We all have a unique way of communicating. There are intricate ways each individual is designed to speak their words. To have a place to begin let’s look at the general ways in which we are designed to communicate.
People Are Designed To:
- Respond – The majority of us are here to respond to life with our sounds. For clarity it’s most helpful to be asked questions that can be answer with our sounds rather than words.
- Be Invited – Some of us are here to be invited into activities that are correct by an invitation that recognizes what we bring to the activity.
- Inform – Others are correct when they are informing you of what they are about to do. It helps to speak to them in informing phases as well.
- In Rhythm – A few of us live the rhythm of the moon and need to flow with life in a slower more reflective way. Seeing this flow in them is what they delight in.
Given that there are four basic ways to communicate, it is easy to discover which way your child, spouse or parent may be designed for you to speak to them. In doing so you will both have more clarity in a way that helps you both care for the other. It’s a simple step in the right direction.
- If you have noticed that your loved one often speaks in sounds, moans and groans this person would like to be asked yes and no questions that can be answered with a sound.
- Notice if you are in communication with someone that needs to be invited in by recognition of their offering. All friction will dissolve.
- When you ask questions and are responded to with someone informing you of what you need to know, than perhaps you are communicating with someone that is designed to simply inform you of what you need to know. These people also like other people to inform them as well, rather than long lengthy conversation.
- For those that move on the rhythm let them flow and enjoy the reflections you witness.
It is indeed life changing for all involved. It makes for smoother going communication with those you love.
Submit your review